Solution Manual for Contemporary Marketing 16th Edition Boone
Table of Contents
1. Marketing: The Art and Science of Satisfying Customers.
2. Strategic Planning in Contemporary Marketing.
3. The Marketing Environment, Ethics, and Social Responsibility.
4. Social Media: Living in the Connected World.
5. E-Business: Managing the Customer Experience.
6. Consumer Behavior.
7. Business-to-Business (B2B) Marketing.
8. Global Marketing.
9. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning.
10. Marketing Research and Sales Forecasting.
11. Relationship Marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
12. Product and Service Strategies.
13. Developing and Managing Brand and Product Categories.
14. Marketing Channels and Supply Chain Management.
15. Retailers, Wholesalers, and Direct Marketers.
16. Integrated Marketing Communications, Advertising, and Public Relations.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
18. Pricing Concepts.
19. Pricing Strategies.