Solution Manual for Cengage Advantage Books Fundamentals of Business Law Today Summarized Cases 10th Edition Miller
Table of Contents
1. The Legal and Constitutional Environment of Business.
2. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
4. Tort Law.
5. Intellectual Property.
6. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
7. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
Unit Two: Business Case Study with Dissenting Opinion.
8. Nature and Classification.
9. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
10. Consideration, Capacity, and Legality.
11. Defenses to Contract Enforceability.
12. Third Party Rights and Discharge.
13. Breach and Remedies.
14. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
15. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
16. Warranties and Product Liability.
17. Negotiability, Transferability, and Liability.
18. Checks and Banking in the Digital Age.
19. Secured Transactions.
20. Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy.
21. Agency Relationships.
22. Employment Law.
23. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies.
24. Corporate Formation, Financing, and Termination.
25. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
26. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
27. Personal Property and Bailments.
28. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
29. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.
30. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
31. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit Ten: Business Case Study with Dissenting Opinion.